Note for Lightdew

Started by putrid_plum, November 19, 2023, 01:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

putrid_plum

Here is the information you asked for.

-Fergus

Quote from: AsheandCinders on November 18, 2023, 09:28:49 PMCaptain Greaseglop

I have gone through the Minutes of the Meeting, and have made a copy of a Relevant Section for use in your Intended purposes.

Hide
Extract of Meeting Minutes.
Present at Meeting: Legate Marcellus Seanus, Deputy Chief Scribe Aaisha al-Samar, Senior Scribe Bashir Khatara, Prelate Nasreen Shabani, Magistrate Alejandro Benjazar, Balestriere Mirriele Rosseau, Captain Fergus Greaseglop, Soldier Atreya Lightdew, Soldier Kirgan Cavanaugh, Nadiri Xon Dhoten, Acolyte Narwen Alendiel, Jamileh Attar and Hu Prak.

Quote from: Legate Saenus Office General Meeting, 18th Subat IY 7787Context: Discussion of the Diplomatic Incident caused by Ast Ironbanner and Aurelio d'Lyon

Mirielle Rosseau: (Scribes Note: At this time Rosseau was in a Private conversation with Legate Saenus, pausing such to speak this aloud) Aurelio should have killed Ast. Give me a day or two and I'll rectify that mistake.
Atreya Lightdew: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Xon Dhoten: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Alejandro Benjazar: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Fergus Greaseglop: You wont, friend.
Narwen Alendiel: ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Mirielle Rosseau: I'll kill you too if you try to stop me, gnome.
Fergus Greaseglop: You can try
Mirielle Rosseau: It would not be hard.
Fergus Greaseglop: We shall see
Jamileh Attar: Tense..
Atreya Lightdew: Planning to murder is capital.
[close]

I hope this is useful to you, certain areas irrelevant to the matter have been redacted, to ensure that this extract does not in any way impact or infringe upon the Privacy of those unrelated.

Live and Drink

Deputy Chief Scribe al-Samar
Chief Clerk of the Office of the Sublime Bank
Scribe of the Sublime Garden
Magistrate of the Second Seat