Note for Rosie Gunmper (DM)

Started by putrid_plum, November 19, 2023, 01:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

putrid_plum

Hello.

I was writing to you about one of our League's members, a Mirielle Rosseau, whom I feel has violated one of our most precious tenants.

-To welcome all who seek refuge, no matter their imagined worth

She is a self proclaimed Moteist, those who hate the gnomish people, for no reason at all.  I feel like this goes against everything we believe in as a group.

-To protect and develop our home, free from the shackles and boots of others.

She is lobbying to have Al-Sayaadin disbanned, a group of citizens coming together to fight the dangers and threats who march against our home.  A group who has risen up she only wants rip it down.  Making it so the people cannot defend themselves, only the Accord.

These are but a few of many reason I feel she should be ejected from our wonderous League of White.  Her ideals do not match with ours.

-Fergus Greaseglop

Abala

Fergus,

I hear what you're saying. I'll poke around a little and see if I can get some big eyes on this for you.

Thanks,
Rosie Gunmper

The letter is then forwarded to Legate Domhnall Guivarch.

Erudiche

Dear Fergus,

The Moteism issue is quite serious, and I will attempt to extract a public renunciation and denunciation of Moteism from the Balestriere. As for the issue of Al-Sayaadin, while I support the work it does in killing orcs, it is an adventuring organization, and as Ms. Gunmper will tell you, the League of White has complicated relations with that profession ideologically. My support of the organization has been controversial and complicated, and to expel a member in good standing over this feud would violate the standing order on League factions.

Write me if you have need,
Domhnall
Redemption! Redemption!