Note for Legate Marcellus

Started by putrid_plum, November 19, 2023, 05:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

putrid_plum

Hello.

I write to you in dire times.  I suspect the great traitor we seek it none other than Mirielle Rosseau.  Let me lay out my evidence of such.

-It was her who allegedly met Diakos in the field, who knows what sort of talk was done there.  We have only her word.  She is a mercenary and would do anything for dinar.  As shown as her excessive mewing over the small wage we receive to kill the orcs.  Being paid for jobs is what she does, who knows maybe she was paid off by Diakos himself that day.

-Who was it that took Domhnall out to 'survey' the Rose Gate, then was ambushed by a legion of the Sibilant Empire.  Someone who had military planning skills and contact with Diakos could only pull such a feat off.

-She points fingers at everyone, calling them traitors and spies.  With no proof.  She slanders good men and women of Ephias' Well daily.

-The desire to defund Al-Sayaadin and allow the orcs to not only grow in numbers but out defense force become weaker and lack in training.  I was at Red Hill as you were.  We need everyone supplied and trained for the fights ahead.

-Lasty and the most SOLID proof is she hates the gnomish people.  A self proclaimed Moteist wearing a badge as she walks around Ephias' Well.  Who else would HATE the gnomes, the greatest foe of scaled-kind?  I will tell you who... someone allied with the New Sibilant Empire!

Please, have a FULL investigation by the Fourth Legion and perhaps searched for signs of Brooking.  Something is amiss here, friend.  Use your gut feelings.  You know something is off here.

-Fergus Greaseglop