Zamia Ahmel, Purple League - Baz'eel Investors (DM)

Started by WriterX, December 13, 2023, 12:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WriterX

Zamia Ahmel,

It is unfortunate that the race has reached the conclusion that it has. I offered Sephidra as much aid as I could, both monetary and otherwise, but she lost, if barely.

Still, I recall what you mentioned of investors or sponsors being interested in the Well, from Baz'eel. While I know the lack of a second Purple Legate might narrow down the pool of interested parties I would still ask whether any of them would continue to hold some manner of interest in opening their enterprises here in the Well. In exchange for additional funding, contributions, for our District project I am certain we could grant them, at the very least, their own permanent properties within the District and perhaps negotiate some additional benefits.

It seems a far more reasonable thing than some of the ideas that have been offered to me, in gathering the necessary funding.

As such, I await your response, and hope that we may come a step closer toward making the Well a much better place for all, not only in regards to the new living space, but also more jobs for those in need of them.

May Izdu's wisdom light your way,

Legate Marcellus Saenus