[Note] Deputy Chief Scribe Al-Samar

Started by One_With_Nature, January 21, 2024, 04:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One_With_Nature

Deputy Chief Al-Samar,

Following our discussion could you please investigate including dates upon licenses issued. If we can use the date of issue it will make things so much simpler regarding renewals and I'm sure that you can do without the headaches of such.

If there is anything that you need or that would make this transition easier please don't hesitate to ask.

Legate Ricario Cassella

AsheandCinders

Legate

I will of course look deeper into this Possibility, and can assure you that the Scribes under my command shall take to it with a level of dilligence and speed befitting the generous compensation offered for this large additional workload.

I might be so bold as to ask, to make this and other such transitions easier, that my scribes and I be provided with more than a few hours notice before the intended implimentation of such policies, laws and other matters of governance. This will allow us to be better prepared, and ensure that any further matters are in their most polished form without rushing before being presented to Assembly.

Live and Drink

Deputy Chief Scribe al-Samar

One_With_Nature

Deputy Chief Scribe Al-Samar,

Following last nights assembly the merchants license renewal has been put on hold until we can resolve this issue.

On another matter I would like to know the exact details of our water tithe to Ba'zeel and who oversees the delivery of such. It is my intention to negotiate such that we may retain more of our supplies so we may utilise them in growth and trade.

Regards,

Legate Ricario Cassella

AsheandCinders

Legate

I believe postponing the Merchant's License Renewals to be an excellent idea.

As for the Water Tithe, at current we offer up all that we can spare to Baz'eel, as per the Decree of former Legate Almirah. Former Legate Saenus had written up a letter, with the aid of the Scribes, to try and negotitate exactly this in the most respectful manner possible to benefit the Well and the New District specifically. I cannot be sure if he sent this letter before the end of his term, as he preferred to handle such comminications personally.

I will note to you of course, Legate that it is a tithe, and therefore demonstratory of the Well's respect and reverence of the Sultan and Baz'eel. Such Negotiations should therefore be taken with reasonable caution and carefully chosen phrasing, and I would be happy to discuss such matters with you when time permits.

Live and Drink

Deputy Chief Scribe al-Samar

One_With_Nature

Deputy Chief Scribe Al-Samar,

I thank you for your advice and I will take you up on such. Please visit my office when time allows so we may discuss this.

Legate Ricario Cassella