Letter to the Legates - District Funds

Started by MAGIC, January 25, 2024, 08:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAGIC

Dearest Legates,

We write to you out of benevolent concern about things we heard during a White League meeting. Various attendees inquired about the amount of dinar in the district treasury and were discussing plans to use these funds. Some were related to the protection of the refugees. But not all were.

The Priory was provided assurances that the district treasury would be used solely for the construction of the new district and that the State would not withdraw from it for any other purpose. That was the purpose of the ministry - that charity and funds that were put into it were pledged towards this goal.

We care greatly about the safety and well-being of the refugees. We want to save as many lives as we can. We believe that the most prudent way to save lives is to build the new district as swiftly as possible. We also understand that we need to respond to crisis as they arise. We should respond in a way that is sensible and meaningful. Therefore we ask to be consulted on any proposed uses of the district funds so that we may advise and give our blessing to their use.

Thank you,

Acolyte Narwen Alendiel
Priory of the Sibylline Vine

One_With_Nature

Narwen,

I would not pay any heed to gossip or rumours, there is much of that of late. The district fund is and shall be to build the district, you have nothing to worry about there.

If you would like to speak to me in person my office is open to you.

Regards,

Legate Ricario Cassella