Letters sent to several Prominent Individuals

Started by Qari, February 08, 2024, 02:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qari

[A letter is sent to many, identical.  A copy sent to :   Aaisha Al-Samar, Akna Ymir, Khalid Al-Hayim, Nasreen Shabani, Daoud Al-Maaz, Archos, Ariel, Faisal Al-Karim. A list of these names is also included, so that all who receive one know of the others on the list.]

Dear Citizens,

I write to you in dismay of what the Citadel declines into. How much lesser our leagues have become, of late. You all have noted that the league you belong to has been brought low by detractors. Those who join falsely, those who do not follow the ideals of the league you hold dear.

I wish to reform the leagues. I wish to meet with the prominent few among them, and their officials. To make their treasuries available to the chosen candidates during elections - so that not only the wealthy can thrive.

I would hear your thoughts on these matters, of all those listed whom have received identical letters.

Let us convene after the election. Let us mend the gaps between our leagues.

-Qari Alriyh
Scholar of Baz'eel,
Legate of the Gold League

Iconoclast

Dear Qari,

The White League has been working diligently in its efforts to reform into a vision that any true Asterabadi would be proud of. What we have done is not easy, but we will openly and honestly do what we believe is right. I do not expect the actions taken in regards to our Legate to be repeated, but I hope that a lesson can be learned from how we have quickly and decisively addressed the detractors in our midst.

I would gladly convene at your leisure.

Faisal Al-Karim
Sandstone College alumnus, Noble Arts

Thaldrac

[ There is a completely unintelligible scrawl returned from Archos. Evidently, he is not a believer that the pen is mightier than the sword. ]