The First Seat's Charity Auction

Started by Random_White_Guy, February 27, 2024, 02:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

THE FIRST SEAT'S CHARITY AUCTION

I am pleased to announce a combined charitable effort - Betwixt the Legate of the First Seat and the Priory. An Auction will be held, to be announced in coming days, providing quite a few items which may draw interest to the populace.

In the coming days Sister Selsi and others of the Priory shall be seeking Merchants who wish to charitably contribute their stock.

Proceeds shall be donated to the District Fund.

Honored Waterbearer Gausim al-Marain
Of The Great Temple of Baz'eel
Legate of the First Seat
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Random_White_Guy

As word spreads of the Charity Auction to come, the first prizes announced.

QuoteGausim al-Marain

With the announcement of the Auction to come in six days time, Five Writs I have seen drafted which, along with other merchandise and more, the Sisters shall be raising bids upon in hopes of securing funds for the new district.

The first shall be an invitation to the Ecstatic Terrace, to speak on any matter or policy you wish passed or merely to enjoy the view for as long as you like.

The second, Authorization from the First Seat for one month of Arms Bearing.

Third, Discount of Wand and Potion for one month's time.

Fourth shall be a Writ of Mercy, for as one who gives so very generously may have their judicial sentancing reduced. A letter of Character that may be introduced in one's defense, on behalf of the Mother B'aara.

And the finale piece. Authorization of Descent from the First Seat, for the remaining tenure of my time as Legate. Though one would still require authorization from the Second Seat. If you are charitable enough to the auction though your work cut in half. Come, spend, for best cause.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips