Office of Current and Foreign Affairs

Started by Random_White_Guy, February 29, 2024, 04:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

Overnight does word begin to spread amidst the more formal, but equally the informal backchannels of the Palatial Pyramid.

QuoteAmbient Message
Word spreads that Gausim al-Marain has elevated Bashir Khatara to the position of Vizier.

A pair of announcements follows

QuoteBashir Khatara
'Ephia's Well. Good day.' [A nervous cough.] 'Today, I step into the role of Vizier, a role which, contrary to the belief of some, has never been quite so simple or singular. In my time as a Scribe, I have aspired to serve the Sultan, the Legates, and the people of Ephia's Well to the best of my abilities.'

'My role as a Vizier will continue that work. I shall aim to implement and inform of the foreign policy set forth by our Legates. I shall be an advisor, and an organizer. Beyond that, my responsibilities shall not be increasing.'

'In this, I shall be a Vizier al-tanfidh. I hope that I shall be able to assist in guiding Ephia's Well towards a brighter future. Thank you.'

QuoteGausim al-Marain
May the Vizier's rise, along with so many others before him, show testament to the good works to come from the Civil Service. In the coming days his office of Current Affairs, and many others to come shall be expanding and altering the ways they aid our fair settlement.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips