[A left at the Tower of Q’tolip addressed to Isaac Naught.]

Started by Whyleth, March 10, 2024, 04:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whyleth

Apothar Naught,

I am Student Niranye Auvreathil of the Balladeers. I have heard about your name through speaking to Alejandro, a local storyteller, artist and performer. I was very interested in the paintings you have displayed and wished to interview you about your work.

I am currently writing a book about art movements, history and local artists of Ephia's Well and wished to write about you and your work. I am also especially interested in what seems the use of a mixture of paint mediums and the arcane to make a mixture that inherently invokes emotions in the viewer.

I would like to meet and discuss your works further when the time permits.

Regards,
Niranye Auvreathil of Y'fahliel

Sem

Niranye Auvreathil,

I am quite charmed to receive this letter, I would be more than happy to have you come to the Tower and discuss Art and its place in Ephia's Well. My methodology can be spoken of in some degree too, certainly. I will send word for you when I am available and we may share a drink and conversation.

Live and drink,
Apothar Isaac Naught

Whyleth

Apothar Naught,

Thank you for allowing yourself to be interviewed for my book on Art History of Ephia's Well.
As promised, here is a draft of the page that I am going to include within my book. As requested, I am sending it to you to see if you'd draw an example of your work upon it. Please let me know if you wish for any changes. I hope it is enough space.

[Enclosed is a sheet of paper.]
Hide
[close]

Regards,
Niranye Auvreathil

Whyleth

Apothar Naught,

I have taken some time to speak to one of your Nadiri, Ashley.
I am currenting collecting pieces and contributions towards opening an art gallery in the offices below the garden. I hear that this was a suggestion she had once given to you herself. I was hoping if you'd be interested in donating one or a few of your pieces in storage towards such an effort. I would be most grateful for such an honor to host one of your pieces.

Regards,
Niranye auvreathil

Sem

Niranye Auvreathil,

What a lovely idea. I had toyed with the Idea myself, but simply the time and effort in organizing and maintaining a Gallery is just not feasible for me at this time. However it would not do for me to simply keep the rest of my stored pieces away from the eye! I will pick out a few pieces you may display in your Gallery over the coming days.

Live and drink,
Apothar Isaac Naught