Xon Dhoten

Started by Walrus Warwagon, March 17, 2024, 10:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walrus Warwagon

I am not sure how to describe it.
It was a strange, magical journey, for sure. Most of it was as unexpected for me as it was for you. I came to the character with expectancy to find a footing, but in the end had to improvise and follow the flow. And you know, it was a good thing. Good perspective.
Many characters open up in contact with strange, according to their personality and prior experiences and it was an absolute delight to see a full spectrum of people reactions, making every minute to bloom up in all the possible color. Some became his friends, some became rivals or enemies.

Good run. Thanks, everyone!

Unfortunately, I am not a screenshot person. So if you have some - do not hesitate to post.

Obligatory stats and loot. Except for one piece that is still relevant and would be a spoiler.

Stats:
Hide
[close]

Loot:
Hide

[close]

Some snippets:
Hide
I was the sun, before it was cool:

Feel yourself at home:

D i v i n a t i o n (It's actually a Zol Nur screenshot):

Art:

Gossiping about Oro:

Defying gravity:

House arrest:

Being God for two seconds:

Having a meeting:

Burning:

[close]

The End:
Hide
[close]

Don Nadie

God, magic boy gave us such great things... I don't have many screenshots, but he was always a GREAT weirdo to RP with. Remember when you were a snake? Or our attempt at singing?

And, in classical RP fashion, the weirdo died a hero... Thanks for playing him!

I love cats

Xon was great...No clue why the Astronomers tolerated his antics but he was great and fun to be around. Xon cements my opinion that the astronomers are a chaotic faction and that DMS should update the alignment page.

Fabulous Secret Powers

Xon was absolutely wonderful, a chaotic bundle of comedy, horror and existential dread. I absolutely loved every single interaction with him that I had on Bashir!

A lot of images

[close]

Moonlighter

Runic

I still can't believe Xon said to Zain like an hour before the incident "I'm going to die soon, carry on my work"

Damn was Xon fun to be around, gonna miss him

zerotje

sorry for murder, I think Xon was one of the dopest PC's that are around

Stranger

Best God. 10/10. Would worship. Goodness personified.

sankarul