Kroggnought

Started by StellarNebula, March 24, 2024, 09:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StellarNebula

Kroggnought died as he lived, killing the enemies of the Sultan.

He was my first PC here at EFU, I figured I couldn't go wrong playing a big hitter barbarian and he was very much the walking stereotype of one in my eyes. I feel like to all of you he was so much more than that though, so I thank all the players and DMs that helped him come alive. Especially you Karpie for signing me up for the Janissaries, that was so much fun I will definitely be making another in the future!

I don't have a lot of good pictures of him, but here he is as a scribe with one of his best pals Bashir:

Karp

I had a great time with Kroggnought, we all did.

Since his humble beginnings as a scribe with a weapon out at all times.

To a really sweet and loyal guy, endearing to all.

He will be missed and avenged!

Hierophant

Kroggnought really grew on me and I'm excited to see your next PC. Welcome to EFU Stellar! Glad you had fun and Dio will miss him dearly </3
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Don Nadie

He was such a sweetheart. I loved him as a Scribe, I loved him as a Janni. Well done and thanks for creating such a fun PC! <3

Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi

I loved all of our interactions. Thank you for listening to poem recitals!

neverwhere

HERE LIES KROGGNOUGHT
He Did Not Look Back

Astra

Very fun PC, I'm really excited to see more!

Whyleth

My buddy, my pal. No :(

neverwhere

Let us hear a glowing testimonial from another absent friend.

Fabulous Secret Powers

Welcome to EFU, and great job on your first character! Kroggnought was really funny, but also had a serious, human side to him, which is exactly the kind of character I like. Finding Scribal tasks for Krogg was a fun challenge, and he really was a good addition to the faction, even if it was unavoidably temporary. I look forward to seeing what you do next!

Here come ta Krogg

[close]

Walrus Warwagon

Krog... I tried to fight for his right of having a bed in the Tower. We didn't had many interactions, but all we had was great. Good job!

Vegan_Snickerdoodles

Kroggnought was a joy to interact with, both as a Scribe and Janissary. He was funny and earnest in equal measure. A very good balance of a comedic but also entirely sincere character.

Here's this, from when he got locked in Akna's office. Just in case anyone doubted that this guy was the man.

Fuzz

Krogg was awesome.  Shania's first friend in the city.  He was a real one.