[A Letter to Bashir.]

Started by Runic, March 25, 2024, 08:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Runic

[A letter, delivered by a fat and haughty hen who steals his salad leaves before leaving.]

Bashir,

If it is not too much trouble, for the sake of some upcoming projects, could I request a list of currently registered machinists. Thank you.

Zain al-Saiba
Nadiri of the Tower of Q'tolip

Fabulous Secret Powers

Zain,

attached you shall find a complete list of registered machinists. The list has a lot of folk who've sought fortune elsewhere, or have... well, died. As such, I've seperated currently active engineers to the very bottom of the list.

Hopefully the list will be of help! Let me know if you wish to have lunch sometime soon!

Bashir

[A lengthy list is attached.]

// list sent through discord.

Runic

[A second letter is sent. //Check PMs]

Fabulous Secret Powers

[A second reply is sent, delivered to the Tower by Bashir himself.]

// discord!

Runic

[A similar letter to the first is returned. Magnifica is angry that Bashir manages to keep his salad away from her this time.]

Bashir,

Please if possible could you provide lists of Alchemical and Herbalism license holders.
Regards,

Zain al-Saiba
Nadiri of the Tower of Q'tolip

Fabulous Secret Powers

[Tonka makes several attempts at napping atop this particular letter, before giving up, allowing it to be sent.]

Zain,

the list of the alchemy licensees is so long, that I have opted to instead merely list active holders of it, for efficiency's sake. Hopefully it will prove useful!

Bashir

[A list is attached.]

// sent through discord!