The (self-proclaimed) legend of a Wolfhard

Started by zerotje, March 27, 2024, 09:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotje

SIEGFRIED WOLFHARD

In my homeland of golden hills and verdant grasslands with pine trees scattered throughout I was a LEGEND.
Every village maiden knew the name Wolfhard. As did every Noble across the Kingdoms. I have dreamt of my homeland many times and I know this to be true.

My impeccable combat prowess, charming moustache, swift steps through the sands...
Sharp and pointy rapier, one hand on my back, focused eyes...
The predator's look at my opponent...
A confident inspiring wink at my closest ally... the hopeful tear that flows from their eye...

There is nothing I can do wrong.

This desolate wasteland I have awakened in...
They ask of the Wolfhard, are you ready?

I ask thee.

Are you?

zerotje

Unbelievable, some fat sergeant called Samton or some other run of the mill boring name has it out for me. Making fun of how I salute and when he told me to drop twenty and I dropped the coin, it made him upset. I knew there'd be characters like this in the Fourth. I must not lower myself to their standards. They see me as a dredge!

Luckily a very small Soldier was put in charge of me now. He even uses a bow hahah! Totally weak. He'll be easy to impress. A flourish here and there and he'll put me in uniform. Finally I'll have what I want. Status, authority and wage!

zerotje

[This journal gathers dust, it's pages wither and evnetually are forever gone and lost to Ash, much like the writer.]