A letter to the College of Balladeers

Started by Don Nadie, April 04, 2024, 07:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Nadie

Esteemed Students and Balladeers of the Lost Hearth,

Acolyte Narwen and myself are working on a re-enactment of certain ancient myths. We require four people, and I have thus decided to ask you, first of all. Two, shall perform the tale of a dying scholar who is given water by a mysterious entity. Two, a long and drawn-out battle between an orcan and another mysterious entity. These last ones must duel, for a long time, though with non-lethal weapons.

Due to some delays on official announcements, I cannot be more forthcoming with the exact nature of the request at present. If you have members that would like to aid in this matter, preferably members who are arround at times when Acolyte Narwen and I are as well, I would appreciate it.

Props will be provided. Payment, should you need it, as well.

Yours,

Alejandro Benjázar

//Looking for 4 PCs, that can be arround for crump and I (aka, usually GMT afternoon/evening...)

Whyleth

Alejandro,

I shall be happy to aid in this retelling. Do you have any scripts at present that I could read over for the performance? I have been meaning to dabble into some acting skills and knowing how I should react in a scene might be very important.

I am happy to assist free of charge, for the sole reason of distributing art and culture to the masses.

Regards,
Niranye Auvreathil

//OOC: Please send me a time/date with discord timestamp when you are looking to do this, I am flexible somewhat if I can plan in advance.

Don Nadie

Dear Niranye,

A point that I feel is important to make: this shall be no public performance in the Well... At least not right now. It's purpose is a tad more complex than that. We may discuss more in person, but it is related to the War-effort.

I would like to count on you nonetheless, if you'll be so kind.

Yours,

Alejandro

//I'll do so when we got more stuff ready!

Charlemagne

(in big bold letters)

Warrior of stories Alejandro,

Bruno would be honored to help you with your story telling. Bruno, being one who serves The Warrior, knows all about combat and has been looking for opportunities like this!

Please contact Bruno for information on where he should be.

Agasian Bruno Rincon
(( Ooc, ya just give a time and date and I will do my best to work around it, later the better for me))

Don Nadie

Dear Bruno, dear Niranye;

The appropriate time has presented itself. In two days, we shall leave from the College of Balladeers. Please, find within the script.

Yours,

Alejandro

//Even posted on discord. DM Don Nadie on discord for the script! :D