[Letter to Aaisha al-Samar.]

Started by Whyleth, April 14, 2024, 11:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whyleth

Dear Aaisha al-Samar,

I am Niranye Auvreathil of the Balladeers, while we have not met I find myself having to ask you a particular enquiry. I understand that you are the only person currently renting an office space.

I was wondering if you had the time to let me see the size of your office to determine if the space will be plentiful enough or if you could describe the size for me.
I plan to use the space to open an Art gallery, I do not think such attraction will be a distraction to your work. Likewise, if you'd like to make a contribution to such a thing, I'd be very grateful.

Regards,
Niranye Auvreathil

AsheandCinders

Dear Baladeer Auvreathil

I am glad to see members of the refugee populace once again beginning to understand the importance of Location.

While there are many property opportunities available in the well, the Palm Heights are far and away far superior mark of standing than the somewhat plebian housing of the Plaza.

You may consider yourself invited to my offices, both to gain a sense of the scale of the room and to discuss whether I might find interest in investing in such a gallery. I shall send for you upon the bellows when my time permits, or if needs must you may inform me of your availability in the same manner and I shall see if I am able to make time for you in my busy schedule.

Regards
Deputy Chief Scribe al-Samar
Head Clerk of the Office of the Sublime Bank
Scribes of the Sublime Garden.