Jazar's Scribbles

Started by zerotje, May 24, 2024, 08:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerotje

Ephia's Well - What a boring name for a "City" (read: Ruin)!
Waters of Life, bla-bla-bla! B'aara, bla-bla-bla! I am bored right through the gate!

Jazar desires excitement! Yes, I do! I will bow my head to their faith, as I must, what use is it to be a Heathen? None! Jazar has the wisdom to acknowledge that. But, inside of me, I wish for a greater religion to pursue than these Spokes... There's some rumour of Sages but they are revered my Eel-fishers with thin moustaches and that is not more desirable!

DJINNI? Now that is exciting! But Jazar will not have them eat him up for second breakfast.
No no. Throw them out the window.

Let Jazar focus on LIFE, yes? LIFE has excitement. So many things to crush with hammer! What did I have a taste of? Worms. Yes, tough meat! Chewy, PUH! Spit it out, not good. Then beetles yes, with strong... What do you call it? Not hide, no... Damnation. I am a fool. SHELL? Cracks! Cracking sound is pleasing to the ears, this is true. But I want to crush something new, something that the blood explodes out of. Like for example, a huge tick who just had a feast. Did not see any of those around. But imagine!

Would like to crush humans too, but there is law and Jazar will bow his head and follow the rules. Because prison or execution is not desirable, no no. Not for Jazar, no.

Jazar thought; what if he *is* the law? Clever plan, yes, but involves scraping and saluting and paperwork. I would sooner join in a goblin throng's activities than do paperwork. But can salute, know how to!

BANDA ROSSA? Paid to kill, paid to guard, ehh... Exciting? Maybe if contract pleases Jazar, could be exciting? Yes. This is my path. Very good.

Now I go eat second lunch. Barleybread is all I can afford. Disgusting. I deserve meat pie and strong ale. But has none.

Jazar weeps.

zerotje

[Wine, beer and drool stains are splatterred across this particular paper and blob of ink decorates the corner.]

zerotje

Jazar try to talk to exciting people who like him embrace the inevitable doom of this Disc. Alas, he is met with only Do-Good'ers and Ne'erdowrongs! "We will fix the Disc"... What?

You are not GODS! Not even are you Colossi. Small little shits just like Jazar. All these grand ideas coming from Priory and College... Ha-ha, Jazar does not read idiot poems and definitely not Asterbadi.

There is Pale Dwarves that understand the doom and death of everything but they just toil somberly and give Jazar many sad feelings. So maybe if Pale Dwarf becomes a Balladeer, they'd accept the doom and make many feasts. Yes. That would make good friend for me. Pale Dwarf the Balladeer.

But does not exist. No friends.

zerotje

Bought two wands but don't know how to use wands. Didn't wanna say it because that'd be embarrassing.

zerotje

Jazar managed to learn how to use wands. Involved more waggling than expected.

zerotje

Stupid Legate reacted positively to Jazar's genius ideas then proceeded to ignore. It is like he is being waved away by some woman. He should appreciate willing support and recruit me immediately! If not, well, would Jazar's next move not be obvious? Offer help to the opposite side. Then he did not only miss an ally, he created an enemy.

Ah, but we'll be fine without Jazar.

Really? I'm pretty insane! You don't want a fearless idiot like me against you!