A note left at Bashir's Studio

Started by Fuzz, May 24, 2024, 09:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzz

Dearest Bashir,

I apologize for not finding you in person, but I've been dealing with what we shall just call bureaucratic red tape.

We are on the eve of another Assembly, and I know it's short notice but I would like to commission an outfit befitting the Maestros' Collective. I believe you already have my measurements, but just in case I've enclosed them. I trust your judgement, my only color request would that it be some shades of navy blue, black, silver, and white, but not look like something an Astronomer would wear. In fact, if it's not a robe or gown at all, that would be preferable, I rather miss wearing pants.

Also please have it feature longer sleeves, have a pair of matching gloves, and not have an exposed back or midriff. I will, of course, pay extra for the short notice.

Thank you!

With Respect,
Shania

90cm x 72cm x 90cm

Fabulous Secret Powers

Dear Shania,

your order has been completed! My apologies that it could not be finished before the Assembly!

The outfit features a blue shirt, with a white undershirt. The sleeves are long, and have been decorated with black leather pads, with silver string! The shoulders also feature these, for a rather dashing appearance! Dark blue gloves, dancing between black and blue... A black belt, with a pouch attached, meant for either coin or any other smaller items of necessity! The ensemble is completed by black satin pants, and long, brown leather boots! All of the buttons are silver!

Please let me know when you wish to see it. I can make further adjustments to it if the current design doesn't please you!

Bashir Khatara
Warp and Weft Tailoring Studio