Apothar Azimi

Started by big metal rod, May 26, 2024, 01:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big metal rod

APOTHAR,

The Assembly chamber is not the place for disputes of hierarchy.  Nor is it the avenue for airing grievances or subtle ploys. 

It was not my intention that Qari's recitations be so thoroughly targeted.  In my hubris I considered him now a venom less viper. 

It must be understood that the desire for him to recite all the same was nearly unanimous among the Voiced; and one must uplift the spirit in wartime.  There is more that bought my silence than Qari's feelings on the matter.

When your tempers cool, you will seek me out.

-ARGENT,
LEGATE
DRAGON

cmenden

Dear Dragon,

I am willing to speak in person but it will not change my feelings on this matter.

As Qari has sought to publicly shame me, his apology must be equally public.

The offense must be met with an equal or greater act of contrition or punishment by he who claims to hold his leash.

My inclusion on his list of names is groundless and served nothing more than to belittle my efforts to support Conscription.

You now appear to have not only been manipulated by Qari but also, far more damningly, the Sagebrush Corps, who are well aware they will be the first in the vanguard if such a measure passes.

Is such your desire? Already, we can see Balstan fold before the demands of these wretches. Already, his mind goes to future elections and not winning the war decisively and immediately.

Regards,
Apothar Estellise Azimi