Darkness-Worshippers

Started by petey512, September 10, 2008, 05:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonthirst

Well if my app does not get accepted then perhaps I might join you ;)

petey512

Hrm... kinda working on my other stuff right now, but, seeing as how that seems kinda bleak at the moment, we might be able to arrange something later.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

petey512

Right! all my concepts are dead right now! So this one will do, I don't want to be the leader of it, but I can if you guys would rather. We'll need mainly Rogues and Clerics of Shar. Go ahead and discuss the concept you'd like us to start out with, (our background, or, how we all came together.)
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Likeafoxindeed

i kinda got a cleric of valsharoon going at the moment.

chrijone

ive got Zach Eclipse

Likeafoxindeed

exclude me from this i will no longer playing efu:a

petey512

Oh, you still got Zach going? I assumed he was dead.... :(... Which is why Igor is very much dead now....

anywho!

Any ideas on how the prelude should be?

efuincarnate

I am not playing anything atm, if your still going to do this, it might be just the thing I am looking for. Always found a dash of evil helped me ease back into the server.  PM me if there is more to it then what is in the posts,  otherwise I will check back here for more info over the next few days.

petey512

Righto, just to make it clear what's going on now!

I have gotten involved with a concept that has great potential.. I am currently playing a charming rogue, and as always, I try to make my characters realistically "changable." He has already been slightly corrupted (by slightly I mean, -a lot-.) Right now he believes in a thing called "The Whisper" An evil force on the island. The thing is, he hasn't any idea what "The Whisper" is! All he's doing is gathering people as it's followers. I can have him begin recruiting you guys, and by describing "The Whisper" you may, or may not, decide that the Whisper is a force of Shar. You don't have to be a follower of Shar to be in this group!! I for one, usually get sick of playing religious characters, evil or good, or neutral, or whatever.

I want this group to be like a league of evil, thieves are welcome, assassins are welcome, dark clerics are welcome, nercromancers, demon worshipers, etc. etc.

This way, this faction will be split in two:

Group 1: The Religious Group- Clerics of Shar, followers of Shar, etc. etc. Will give out contracts, and blessings, also will help with dark rituals. By contracts I mean, The stealing of Artifacts, and the assassination of important people.

Group 2: The Everyday People Group - For those who aren't loyal followers of Shar, or any other Dark Deity that may wind up with us. This Group will be carrying out orders for the Sharran Religious Group, and also recieving their blessings. They will be mostly in charge of recruiting, and carrying out contracts. And also giving out bounties on less important people.

Basically Group 1 is like the spellguard,
And group 2 is like the watch.

Except different in a lot of ways.
but the same in many ways. (ex: Group 1 and 2 may get in a scrap against eachother every now and then, and, already, this faction is based on a foundation of lies!! Conspiracies, people, this faction will be filled with em'.)

Oh and this also means no prelude, probably. Though I'm sure, if wer'e awesome enough, the DMs will take notice and provide excellent perks, and DM quests!!