Vera Lynn, Kurt Dandy, and other.

Started by Cruzel, September 10, 2008, 10:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruzel

Concatenated into one thread just because I'm feeling lazy.

I have a lot more, but they are on another computer so to hell with them, imo.

Start with Vera's Portrait.  The eye color is wrong, but otherwise it matched her description.

Getting spiced on  the urdlen quest, and insulted too :(

The dreaded corner lurkers. A nice little drawn out conflict dawned from the events after this shot, Kudos to Scalebane for the archnemesis of Vera Lynn.

Helping to take down the one and only AZZAM - One shuriken at a time.

Lol, audiences.

To put it in context; Sheva asked  Vera to do her hair so she could match Vera. I actually had a little halfling mimic following me around for a while. Fun times.

All I have from Vera for now.

Onto Kurt;

Fun fact ; Kurt was 15 years old, and had (if memory serves) 19 int, but nearly always walked around buffed to at least 23 INT.  Until he left the associates, he only cast once in a period of almost two weeks, in front of another PC.  Only one PC approached him about catching on that he was a lot smarter than he would have people think. He talked a lot of shit, but in the end he was just a dude trying to survive, scared shitless of dying.
Also, the accent was mostly a bad act. He slipped up on numerous occasions to reflect his moderately low bluff score.

Now for pictures!

Tossing out threats during Elina's weaponmaster duel.

That Illario guy liked walking around without a body. It was really annoying sometimes.

Learning the purpose of the MACHINE.

Pretty much it for Kurt, aside from spoilerish stuff which  probably shouldn't be posted for a few months without DM say-so.

Just this one for the lulz.

GIANT MOLEZ

AKMatt

You managed to catch two simultaneous crits on that Mole!  Nice screenshotting reflexes.

Vera and Kurt were both pretty cool.  I enjoyed being a friend to one and ... looking with disdain upon the other.

Cruzel

Might as post this segment too -

Suspenseful!

I will not post the rest for now, unless the DM's do not have a problem with it :P I am assuming they will, so I am not commencing such postage.

djspectre

Quested plenty with you over the time with Corrine. Thought vera was an introspective person and after that night in the Stand, Corrine came to respect her thoughts, though didn't entirely trust her to keep the conversation to herself.

It was the subtleties that were here strong points. Nice.

Semli

Ah, Veralicious and the Asso'shit.  Good times.

I also think that one PC knew a hell of a lot more then you think, Cruz.

OMG DRAMA!