Oh my gosh!

Started by dragonfire9000, September 11, 2008, 01:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfire9000

I just realized we're playing Lost: The RPG!

petey512

Yikes

That means half the plot we come across will eventually disappear, be forgotten, and come back a year later.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Cruzel

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

petey512

I'm j/k. Lost is a good show. But they seriously don't finish off a lot of their plots, they forget about some of the stuff I think. <_<
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Howlando

I've never seen an episode of Lost, don't know very much about it except that supposedly there are some similar themes - which makes me cranky, so I'd rather people not mention Lost at all (in my presence at least). Nothing in EFU has been influenced by any television show, although I suppose we've stolen a lot from other things!

AKMatt

I've only played a little bit of EfU:A, and I've only seen a little bit of Lost, but the only parallels I've picked up on are that we're on an island, and there are mysterious things there.

IxTheSpeedy

And that there are hostile natives...  Definately some correlations could be made but heck, the way things go on this server, they'll start swiping plots from us in about six months.

MithrilDragon

petey512

Sharks with dharma inititive logos on their bellies also. and a smoke monster!

dragonfire9000

I'm with you Howland, never seen it. But yes, next season will be based off of EfU:A plotlines, and then we'll sue them!!! Moneymoneymoney!!!

lazyturtle

Dude....never seen Lost?! It Rules. I don't really see the parallel except that we are mysteriously stranded on an island with lots of weird stuff going on...

petey512

Lost actually is pretty good Howland, you should see the first two episodes... but yeah, we should probably stop talking about it since he did just say he'd rather not hear about it..