Bug with half-orc heads

Started by Calixto, June 29, 2014, 10:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calixto

Not a big deal, it's just that I choose one of the new hak heads for my half-orc pc and found he had another one (a hak head too) when I logged in. :???:
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Paha

So.. You chose the head, where?

Because you got tools when you make character to choose the heads IG, not in creation. If you try to choose them in creation, you are only choosing something only you see. It is not very much supported necessarily.

Calixto

I'm not sure I get what you said. I choose the head on the character creation screen. Are you saying it could be normal if his head has changed the instant I log into the server?

Paha

Very much. You shouldn't likely be able to see them there, unless you have them in overrides. If you want different head, use the instructions given at the starting area.

Howlando

It sounds like you downloaded some kind of extra override unrelated to EFU which has an unsupported head model that shares the same number/value as one of our heads. You saw the unsupported head in the character selection screen, but when you logged into EFU you got one of our heads.

Calixto

Ahhh, I see. Thanks! Well, I'll have to stick with this one then. Not that the other one was much prettier :D