Saranna Listaat, Mistress of the Fires

Started by goate, July 16, 2014, 05:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goate

[hide=backstory]Saranna was born within the slave class of Thay, daughter to a blacksmith father and house servant mother who died during childbirth.  At a young age, Saranna's father taught her the values and the ways of his eternal Lord, Kossuth.  Saranna discovered her talents at the age of 9.  As her father worked the bellows, Saranna toyed with the flames.  Her father, intent on his work, did not see how she moved them with her will, making them dance and take shape.  Her lack of experience and a teaching hand had cursed her - a flame lashed out and set the workshop ablaze.  Saranna cried and watched helplessly as the shop and her father burned, the flames keeping their distance from the young pyromancer herself.  Her guilt and a desire for punishment stayed with her for the rest of her relatively short life.

The Red Wizards, quickly deducing what had caused the fire, forced Saranna into apprenticeship.  Saranna was uninterested in the studies of books and histories.  Instead, she used her looks and charms to beguile those in power over her, and her innate abilities to lay her competition low.

In the eighth year of her apprenticeship, the Serpent Swallowed the Sun.  Saranna used the opportunity to escape the bonds of her Red Wizard masters, and eventually came across a portal to somewhere far away from this land that had troubled her since her birth...[/hide]

Screenshots

[hide="Saranna"]

[/hide]

[hide="Once again enslaved to a Red Wizard"]Theraxus Zhuul asserts himself in the traditions of Thay

A tour of the Master's quarters

[/hide]

[hide="Intryyz"]

[/hide]

[hide="A Meeting with Geoffry Cartwright, Substance Junkie"]

[/hide]

[hide="Interrogation by the Society"]
Rallick Dess, such a hot piece of meat

[/hide]

[hide="The Master stands up for his property"]

[/hide]

[hide="Saranna pursues a potential acolyte for her Master"]

[/hide]

[hide="OOC: The trophy of all emotes"]

[/hide]

[hide="Saranna becomes Oathsworn... for a second time"]

[/hide]

[hide="A lovely dinner with an Agent"]

[/hide]

[hide="Bitten"]

[/hide]

[hide="A search for a cure: The Serena Tower way"]

[/hide]

[hide="The Rat escapes"]

[/hide]

[hide="The Plane of Fire"]

[/hide]

Mortui

Haven't read it yet, wanted to be the first to post.

I loved Saranna.

petey512

what a slut amiright

I didn't interact with her much, but the few times I did involved really awkward moments where she made sexually charged remarks. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't know it was my bro gracken.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

CondorHero

Yeah when I played Hamir, him being a cautious/pragmatic guy isntantly judges Sarranna as one of those pretty girl that you wanna watch from a safe distance but never get close.  That OAthsworn thing was as close as he gets.

always entertaining to see her throw herself at Dess and gets rejected utterly. :)

Sankis

She was supposed to throw herself out of a window or down some stairs, not turn into a rat and get killed :( Stupid woman.

Saranna was fun. Well done. I'm sad that the stuff we started together wasn't really able to go anywhere due to OOC stuff.

Pentaxius

I had a blast with Saranna when I played Tharaxus.

Sorry I bailed out on the concept due to IRL circumstances - regardless, I will remember fondly those great moments of RP we shared. I will even say, that you managed to freak me out IRL. Sometimes EFU feels can feel too realistic, and this was one of those moments.  

Cheers gracken, for being a highly versatile roleplayer.

granny

I was impressed about how Saranna actually was successful at dissuading and manipulating other PCs. I have witnessed she in dangerous situations in which she managed to get the better just by speaking.

Ebok