Sariq ibn as-Hasad

Started by xXCrystal_Rose, July 28, 2014, 03:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXCrystal_Rose

Sariq is deadified. I don't have any screenshots that aren't spoilers! She was intended to be a non-combatant and rather perpetually low level political PC to help shake things up in Sanctuary and improve its rather weak legal system. Day one she got a reform on some citizenship laws, with the intent of making it much harder for exotic races to get approved, thereby making her own presence even more prominent as an exotic merchant and intended legal official. And by the second day she started some really great secret spoiler stuff! Never got to grow to a third day alas, but it was fun, though now I am stuck with a bunch of various unused contracts and legal treatises for future PCs! Major props to the spellguard here, and Aden of course- a proactive and committed clerk not just after the wage!

Pandip

did you and RWG swap places or?

Good luck next time, I suppose!

quesadilla98

cut short by eons :(

Random_White_Guy

Since I hate screenshot threads that have no screens, I did get one good one of Volkssbacher interrogating you!

The stand-off outside of Starag's Rest was great as well as the subsequent schemes and activities. You caused a huge ruckus amongst the adventuring populace as well as some tense situations that had a Sergeant, Director, and Agents scrambling about.

Props for not being afraid to play a Kill-On-Sight PC and try to stir up the pot.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

cmenden

Aww, a shame I didn't get to formally meet this PC. It sounds like it would've been pretty awesome!

Charnelist

Man, that sucks. She was very polite. I appreciated the new take on exotic races. She was a very creative app and now I regret watching her wander around so much and NOT following her. lol.

Also, she was SO PRETTY!

Bearic

You never did tell Ylid why she was so red.

lumpy_soup

Ah the life of a MONSTER.

xXCrystal_Rose

Oh, oops, you're right Bearic! Because she was half-djinn. Mother was efreeti nobility, father was a fire genasi slave, and Sariq the secret result of their scandalous union.

Knight Of Pentacles

Not sure how half-djinns can be considered "kill on sight".  Though props for playing a character you likely put a lot of effort into applying for and then being a good sport when they died prematurely.

lumpy_soup

Yeah how could a red skinned freak be considered kill on sight in a time where aberrants conquered and enthralled the world, I do not know.

Bearic

Dude, we all missed free wishes!

wishful_thinking

Such a badass story. I wished to know more of this strange creature.

Waiting for the next!