Sarah Mingles

Started by I love cats, August 21, 2014, 07:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love cats

My character Sarah Mingles Perished

Was a short lasting character, and I attempted my best to RP my wisdom score of 8. (Role playing ability scores is a bit new for me.)

Sorry for anyone that got dissapointed/I owed money. :(

The Old Hack

Oh dear! I liked her.

It was a good first try! Sometimes low wisdom characters just get into bad trouble. Looking forward to the next!

(And don't worry about debts. Death is a common business risk here in EfU.)

MonsterSmasher2000

hedsik

I liked her, we fought a demon together and that makes her alright in my book.
Nice for trying something a bit left of centre too

livelonglonglive

You still owe the hoaran temple. Death will not stop vengeance. But in honest sad she's gone when the conflict was starting to thicken

murmaider

The double blade duchess, rest in piece.

cmenden

Her love of the double blade shall not be equaled by any for years to come!

BardofDeath

holy cow, that was fast. never did find out what her deal with elves was. Anywho, she /was/ intersting, and a good job!

petey512

I saw her a moment- seemed like an interesting character. Sorry she was so short-lived!

8 Wisdom characters can be tough when well roleplayed. I'm glad you stuck with it even when it was difficult.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

rolld20

brightest candles burn out the quickest

rip in peace

WellRespectedMan

brilliant PC, literally every time i met her something awesome happened.

I love cats

Quote from: BardofDeath;403634holy cow, that was fast. never did find out what her deal with elves was. Anywho, she /was/ intersting, and a good job!

She thought her ex husband cheated on her, and she thought it was with an Elf.  
Regardless she killed her husband with her double blade.