Lord Bellarama Tor Rodriquez

Started by johanmaxon, August 27, 2014, 10:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johanmaxon

Lord Bellarama is not dead. But with me going to the University, there will sadly be no time for me to play.

Thanks to everyone I played with, all my bros in Lower - and enemies. Foremost Mournhart and Nibblet. The Lord and the communists, I always enjoyed it not working out between us.  

I don't have too many screenshots that isn't spoilers, but some there are.

The Great beginning. Ladocicea is very pleased with the high class of players on EFU.

Aggressive negotiations for a stone-to-flesh scroll. DM take 20.

Positioning.

Leading his men to battle against the Formian army to free the captured commoners of Lower.

Few believed it, but really, he was actually a Lord on the surface! Canzah sure was helpful in convincing people giving me this armor.

Might post some more shots when they aren't spoiler any longer.

As people pause and come back to EFU some other time I always come to think of Eagles Hotel California. You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave

Peace out EFU, I'll see you around on IRC from time to time!

Pandip

Cool dude. He represented a conundrum to Ksenia -- Lowerscum that wants to help people? Has to be delusional and crazy!

Good luck at uni!

BardofDeath

Only met him once, that i can remember! Pretty beast thpugh when we did, looking forward to whenever you eventually come back!

cmenden

Very awesome PC, sorry that you can't continue playing him!

rolld20

He kept to his doctrine and beliefs even when faced with certain death/mutilation.  The dedication you had playing him so consistently is something I could only dream of having.  Can't wait to see what's next.

CollegeDropout

The whinelord of Lower will be missed!

granny

She was so clumsy and so friendly <3.

I loved him.

Vlaid

I really liked the angle and style of what he was being in Lower rather than Upper Sanctuary. He really brought some unique character (and conflict at times) to the place.
[url=https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=706473.msg747918#msg747918]The Entirely True Legends of Velan Volandis[/url]

A Mystery Clock

All hail the whinelord. I'm going to miss the guy so much, it was so hard to understand whether he was a true lord or a fake, and he was incredibly entertaining to have around.

No more banters between Nibley and Bellarama. Sigh.

Hound

Loved bullying him on Gideon.

putrid_plum

Aww I hoped to see him play out, a shame!  Good luck!

Pentaxius

Great guy! We had a blast. Bellarama stuck to his guns!