Cordelia Wythers - Merchant of Dunwarren

Started by cmenden, August 30, 2014, 05:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmenden

My first PC of EFUR was a resounding success! I had a great time learning the new chapter and meeting tons of awesome people, both new(to me!) and old! Since a lot of my screenshots are spoilerish to different players and DMs, I'll just stick to what everyone clearly wants to see: Delia + Abala 4 eva

Again, a heartfelt thank you to all the players and DMs that interacted with. It was a blast!

Mortui

MaimedGod

I think I'm gonna tear up

Pandip

Cordelia was seriously one of my favorite PC's to interact with. She brought this charming sense of normalcy to Sanctuary, even with all the shenanigans she got herself into! Sad to see her go!

Vlaid

I loved every interaction with Delia, a truly interesting character that always stayed true to persona.

I am now immensely sad I have no merchants to sell all my loot to and buy potions from. All of Dunwarren weeps this day....
[url=https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=706473.msg747918#msg747918]The Entirely True Legends of Velan Volandis[/url]

The Crimson Magician

you and abala were best amigos :(

Bearic

NecronomiconV

;-;7 rest in peace delia, you shall be remembered

rolld20

One of those characters who stood out from everyone else.

The Old Hack

Oh no! >.< Chimaera just lost one of her favourite aversions -- what happened! >.<

But I wish you luck with the next one!

Pandip

Quote from: The Old Hack;404430Oh no! >.< Chimaera just lost one of her favourite aversions -- what happened! >.<

But I wish you luck with the next one!

CHIMAERA HAPPENED THAT'S WHAT

granny

WHAT?

COME BACK HERE NOW AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!

*cries*

... m-m-my plans... m-my pretty plans...

GoD1x

So sad :(... Really well done!

One_With_Nature

Delia had an interesting personality that she stuck to, I think there may have been more then meets the eye though. I did Enjoy Delia/Macks love/hate relationship.

Vlaid

P.S. Mack is a widow now
[url=https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=706473.msg747918#msg747918]The Entirely True Legends of Velan Volandis[/url]