Hak Update

Started by Paha, September 29, 2014, 04:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paha

With this following reset, we have added some hak additions. I ask everyone to have patience and bare with me, as there will be some lagginess as everyone starts loading up the new files, and there may be some unforeseen issues that, despite my work, may cause some issues. Please report them as usual with orderly manner and I will do my best to work out the issues.

With this, we will have added:
worms underwater tileset
Some good CODI placeables
Treant model, all credit going to dladventure.

Howlando

If you don't use the launcher, note:

- You need to download updated dialog.tlk
- You need to download updated appearance_efu.hak
- You need to download new haks placeable_efu.hak and
worm_udsea_efu.hak

Additionally, if you downloaded placeable_efu.hak in the first 12 hours or so of release, you will need to re-download it (or run launcher again) for a minor update.

All files can be downloaded manually here: http://nwn.efupw.com/rootdir/patch/

Or you can download the EFU Launcher which is extremely simple to get working here.

Paha

c_heads
appearance_efu
placeable_efu

These haks have been slightly updated and some listings fixed. Launcher should automatically update them.

For those manually downloading, c_heads.hak and appearance_efu.hak are the important ones as they affect you, placeables is not mandatory.

Paha

A small hak update will be available in a moment.

classes_efu.hak

This hak will consist of potential changes we make to classes as needed, and in future few other changes may appear. To begin with we are releasing a change that we have considered carefully for a good time.

Rogues will no longer receive evasion at Level 2, but at Level 5. We have made this change in order to emphasize the iconic feat for rogue class. If one wants to receive it through multi-classing, we won't prevent it but we want it to be worth more than level 2. This will grant a certain status marker for rogues that stick to their profession, instead of those that take only few levels on it.

This most likely will not affect those that have the feat currently, but will affect all that have not yet received it, or if they lose it. There is a chance it might, however.

Paha

September 5th, 2015

sen_icycaverns.hak - has been added. Credit to sens cool tilesets.

Download from http://nwn.efupw.com/rootdir/patch/ or use the launcher as usual.

Paha

10th of October, 2015

tiles2da_efu.hak
dungcata_efu.hak

The dungcata is a combination and expansion of Six's undercity tilesets (deep dungeons, sewers and catacombs). With permission of original hak releaser, this is a new compiled package from Zwerkules. Authors:_six and Zwerkules. We'll be making some good use of these potential new tools to make content and stories come alive.

These haks should be live after next reset, if no problems arise.

Paha

Within next couple days, at any point I find time, a new hak will be introduced. It'll be biggest one so far, as it is a tileset and for area building options, that will further enhance our abilities. Be aware that it'll take a bit to download. When I get to it, I will post more closely and put in a link to the vault for appropriate hak and also instruction of what you want if you decide to download it from that source.

Paha

We are adding a bigger tileset. It can be directly gained from this http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/tileset/sens-seasonal-workshop-tilesets-based-worms-seasonal-forest

Should you wish to directly download it, you must download Seasonal trinity main files, which should contain "+Cormanthor_Sum.hak" . Add this file to your hak folder and you'll be good to go, the others are currently irrelevant for us.

Outside that you can get it through downloader or directly http://nwn.efupw.com/rootdir/patch/ , however I remind you that likely our bandwidth is more limited so it'll take a bit. Patience is requested in that.

All of this will likely be live in near future, so getting the file sooner rather than later will make it easier.

Talir

If you have already downloaded "+Cormanthor_Sum.hak", please rename it to "+cormanthor_sum.hak".