Heading Out

Started by dragonfire9000, March 26, 2009, 02:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfire9000

Well boys and girls, I managed to get the DMs' permission to post this here, so I guess that's proof that I didn't totally screw up while I was at EfU. Yes, you caught the tone of finality correctly.

I still love the server, but evens are conspiring against me. I finally found a character I can RP without going insane and whose goals are attainable and cool, and I run out of time. You see, college is this fall, and I need to focus on work, scholarships and PSEO (college in high school) or I'm going to tank.

I've absolutely loved my time here and I'm really happy about where the server is going. The factions are all shaping up nicely with new ones popping up all the time. I can't wait to see where the BLEEP plot goes, and hopefully the BLEEP will get slain before Harold gets BLEEPed. *chuckles* Well, it's kind of fun to know about stuff now isn't it? Well, time for goodbyes....

Petey512: I'm not even sure if you're still here, but I know that, one day, you will make a completely successful character whose insane, out-there goals will all come true. Probably sink the Ziggurat back down to the 'Dark... I'll miss ya bro.

Crimson Magician: TRINDEN FAIR!!! BA halfling. Good luck bro.

Everyone Who's Ever Played a Mithrilsoul: Best faction in the 'Dark. You guys were always amazing.

Everyone Who's Ever Had to Deal with me Playing an Emo: I'm truly sorry.

Gwydion: You're a good leader. See you around.

(However you spell Backstabber, Tiberious) You play a good character. Learn to calm your anger. Happy place. Pizza. Life is good.

Cruzel: You're an excellent scriptor... ter... ator... whatever. You play insane characters. I shall miss them.

All of You Guys: Stop powerquesting and go explore. This server is insane.

Howland: I hope you find a good woman.

Well, nothing particularly deep there, but I had to say farewell. I'm sure I'll be in and out, just to look around with an exploration build, but I'm done playing anything serious until college, and that's just plain a dream.

Oh, and if anyone has screenshots of any character I've played, I'd love to see them. Never figured screenies out, kind of sad about that.

Kthxbye

Takinbymadness

We'll miss ya bud. Good luck out there.

Sedarine

As a guy who always wishes he could do more for the server IG, I understand. I'm married, have two kids and a demanding job with sometimes goofy hours. I also have a love of dangerous winter powersports, so I know how you feel about not having enough time.

So I'll offer this...the server is a big place, with much to see and do. Try a ranger, or a druid...you can see the world and explain off some time away from EFU as being out off in the wilds. It's not everything you'll ever want in EFU, but it's better than none! You'll still find much to do, and you can still help with some plot stuff now and then too!

UnholyWon

Best wishes, and safe travels!!

Howlando

I said you could post a goodbye thread, not post it in General Discussion! So you did screw up - sorry.

I have moved it, and forgive you.

Best wishes with your scholastic studies.

IxTheSpeedy

Have a good time at school, I enjoyed hanging with your various characters.  Glad I could buff you into a fun final stand...

Letsplayforfun

Computer game vs. RL studies: you did the right choice. Congrats, and good luck.

And... see you soon.

dragonfire9000

Ix: They wore off before the bridge. :( Although you did make my last great battle epic.

Sedarine: That's my plan. I'm fully addicted to EfU, I'm not just going to leave and never come back. Just saying that I'm really not going to be able to do much for.. ever?

Howland: *lip quiver* I'm... I'm so sorry!!! *breaks down*

petey512

See you around dragonfire! It's been a fun run. Good luck with college and all that jazz. Hopefully I'll see you on when you get to be online. Twas' fun creating all those devious and doomed plots together.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Listen in Silence

You're saying I went through those five minutes of writing you a build for nothing? Darn.

Real life before virtual life, is a motto I won't ever officially adopt. I wish you the best in college, though we'll sure miss your presence in the faction.

Luke Danger

See you around Dragonfire, and can't wait to see you back here if you intend to return.

Cruzel

I got a special mention. In your face, core.

EDIT;  Err.. Goodbye and stuff, too!. You should have my MSN already.

Underbard

Hopefully after some more schooling, you can get back so I can pwn you.    Good luck!

Ommadawn

Quote from: Sedarine;116971As a guy who always wishes he could do more for the server IG, I understand. I'm married, have two kids and a demanding job with sometimes goofy hours. I also have a love of dangerous winter powersports, so I know how you feel about not having enough time.

So I'll offer this...the server is a big place, with much to see and do. Try a ranger, or a druid...you can see the world and explain off some time away from EFU as being out off in the wilds. It's not everything you'll ever want in EFU, but it's better than none! You'll still find much to do, and you can still help with some plot stuff now and then too!

Word.

9lives

I too hope that Howland finds a good woman.

Possibly from the ranks of EFUA's numerous and bonafide e-girls.

Take it easy, Dragonfire, and don't sweat it too much.