Uthgardt 'tribe'

Started by VanillaPudding, April 01, 2009, 10:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaPudding

If a few players are interested in this, I think it could be a really fun player faction. I'm thinking of forging it around the Black Raven tribe, who are evil and highly dedicated to customs and aggressive against changes or people trying to change their ways. They are often bandits and raiders and I would like to focus a lot around that. They are opposed to arcane magic due to their Netherese ancestry and that fact could also fit in very well with the portal and history of this Island.

Obviously, this faction would quickly have enemies, including a few entire factions and I feel PvP would happen often, so if that isn't for you then so be it. With that in mind, be sure you know the PvP rules here and we would also need to be certain that any methods of PvP we incite are entertaining for our victims as well.

Anyway, more details will be revealed to those that are interested obviously and we can work out individual characters before we start. A cleric or two of Uthgardt would be certaintly needed.

Reply here if you are interested or PM me with any questions. My typical range of play time is anywhere from noon to 4 am, GMT -7. Since we will rely on one other a lot, it's important that we can play as a group quite often.

The Crimson Magician

Interested, depending on the status of my current character when this takes off.

Listen in Silence

Were it not for our highly different timezones, I would express my interest in a way similar to the Crimson Magician's.

Sedarine

I have an app just about ready for an Uthgardt, but I want to attach a downside to it or I'm afraid it won't wee the light of day...I think staying out of the city a lot is tough enough if you aren't a stealth class, but still I feel like I need more. I think raiding PCs might be a big enough one...especially if it was regular. What do you think?

I think the constant flow of crystal mines runs would be a good source of conflict >.>