Seregon Le'Qulla

Started by domare, December 31, 2014, 04:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domare

Hey Crew,

Seregon has finally met his end.  I have to say, he was one of those fun characters that you loved to play, but knew his final chapter had to be written.  I want to relay a special thanks to the DM's and Player base that made playing the Seditious Elf (or elven faction) so much fun!

BACKGROUND:

A former working within the Workmill who has been intimidated and tortured for failing to meet ambitious quotas.  For encouraging a verbal outcry by Elves within the Workmill, he was beaten and branded “WMC” on his cheek meaning Workmill Concern.  He was assigned to the hardest of labor.  When the Rebellion was sparked, Seregon took an active role.  As the Rebellion was checked, he was among the handful of Elves of fled to Lower following the leadership of the Matriarch Liruwen.    Recently, he has felt the presence of Shevarash within his life.  Seregon has devoted himself to learning more of the Tenets of Faith, as he seeks vengeance on those who have sinned against Tel’Quessir.

Through Seregon's life, he has known only loss, disappointment, and depravity.  He has found Correllon's Grace, only to have been fooled.  He has found the leadership of many elves who became Directors, Prefects, and Sergeants of the Watch, only to have them fall into disgrace.  He has watched the bold assassin protectors of his people, fall onto blades and arrows.  Seregon...finally perished by the system he deplored.  Now for a few Screenies!

The Sumaldum (Brothers & Sisters of the Wood on their way to Correllon)

The Image of the Divine Seldarine?

Kinslayer988

Wonferful!
I look forward to your next!
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Illuminus

Alas! good job Domare, I had fun playing with Seregon on a few of my elven characters, alas, they did not last long. Looking forward to your next one!

granny

OH shame!

I hoped for him to succeed... but bad luck was his destiny.

I love cats

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn he was an awesome rival to have on Gorstag! I was hoping for some more epic conflict.  :(

Charnelist

Oh man.. it finally happened.
From Kauvra onwards, Seregon brought life to elfness in every way. You gave it consistency and a TON of depth. No one embodied the essential despair of the elven people, their fear and their struggle and their ancient nobility, more than him.
Though I saw him rarely, I'll surely miss him. As will Crow.

A Mystery Clock

Man, talk about a downer ending. Might be biased, since Seregon has been something I've wanted to interact with since ages ago. :???:

The Old Hack

Seregon was a great character. Nemesis of Rhiannon who saw him as symbolic of the elves she hated, only to be completely flummoxed by him when he actually apologised to her and spoke to her as an equal. It might have been a turning point for her if she had not been killed shortly afterwards.

Chimaera, on the other hand, admired elves and saw Seregon as a great person, he killed drow on sight, what's not to like about that?

All in all, I'm glad I had so many opportunities to interact with him, friend or foe. Thanks for the good times, domare.

Ziya