New Player

Started by Brawn, April 22, 2009, 09:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pup

Welcome!  So nice to see so many new players!
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

dragonfire9000

With all of these new people it's making me want to jump back in...

Brawn, you are welcome in our humble little archipelago.

And, in paraphrase of an old Arabel saying...

Don't feed the Cruzel.

Cruzel

Hello! I know everything, so don't bother asking anyone else anything, and consider everything you know wrong.

I'm sure we'll come along fine!

Howlando

Welcome! Send me a PM if you need anything. At your service.

TheMoonlightBecomesYou

The Crimson Magician

Check out the IRC channel at #EfU at the darkmyst IRC client to chat up some of our playerbase, and where you might find quick answers to questions.

sylvyrdragon

Welcome to our little corner of hell.... oh wait I mean ... yeah, I mean hell.  But, wouldn't have it any other way.

All serious now.  Welcome to Efu, we are generally fun loving and easy to get along with.  Feel free to ask, or vent, we'll listen.

See ya IG.

Brawn

Thank you for the warm reception.

I've been a part of Avlis and Three Kingdoms primarily, but have had brief periods of play upon City of Arabel and ALFA as well.

Browsing the Screen Shot section I noticed a lot of custom(?) portraits such as Zulfiqar and was wondering if there was a source for them?

Pup

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals