Tentative PC Faction: Slavers/Outlaws

Started by Random_White_Guy, April 30, 2009, 01:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egon the Monkey

No, it wasn't an exploit Mort, I was selling the wands to *PCs* for 12 gold a wand, because they couldn't get them from any vendors in Sanctuary. I wasn't running them because I found a way to make unlimited gold from NPCs (like what happened with people buying stuff from the Kuo-toa and selling it to other traders), I was doing it because it was both profitable and fun. I ran Nightshade too.

Random_White_Guy

Thanks for the input. Decided to give it a shot! More formal write-up shall be around hopefully this afternoon/later today
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

The Crimson Magician

petey512

Not sure if this has already been done or not, but I would totally love this!

I always pictured the shipwreck beach as a possible HQ for evil doers.

Maybe something like on pirates of the carribean three, where all those wrecked ships were strapped together? I know the pirate cove was a joke, but I actually dig the idea.

Another idea is to have an underwater HQ. Like.. a large grotto oor something like that!

Maybe even a colony of duregars from Mur in the undervault would be nice.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

lovethesuit

Quote from: Random_White_Guy;122960Thanks for the input. Decided to give it a shot! More formal write-up shall be around hopefully this afternoon/later today

Hahahaha. What happened to this I wonder.

GreenSkinEFU

I dont know what happend to this but I think its a great idea and would love to be a part of a pierat *grin* faction.

Crod Mondoon

Yes! Yar! Avast ye seadogs!! Pirate factions ahoy!!!