NWN3 Confirmed, Uses 4.0 Ruleset and Setting

Started by GoblinSapper, August 23, 2010, 06:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superfly2000

First...this is not called NWN3 and secondly it is not an MMO!

I don't understand how someone can think it is sad that finally something new with the Neverwinter name is baing made AND for the first time in a long long time multiplayer is in the driver's seat.

I don't know if you have realised it...but what we are doing here is kind of multiplayer so.... (well most of us at least).

This cannot be worse than NWN2 and also it cannot be worse than D&DO.

So as I said...anything trying to resurect the NWN brand cannot be viewed in a sad way.

GoblinSapper

Cluckyx

Quote from: GoblinSapper;196399http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.227909-Cryptic-Games-Promises-Dramatic-Quality-Improvement

Ohnoes guys everything is gonna be ok! They Super Promise!

...Yeah...

Like they're going to say "Yeah, this game will be a bag of dicks too lol"

Letsplayforfun

I'm amazed at how people react negatively to something they havn't even tried or actually seen. Give peace a chance folks.

Halfbrood

derfo

lol, reacting negatively to a bad premise by a known to be bad company trying to assure people they're not bad. shame on you

DangerousDan

You are raged too Matthew.

KRUNTO

the shirt is black not

Drakill Tannan

Well anyway, why is 4.0 so bad? I have no D&D experience beyond NWN so i wouldn't know, somebody care to explain?

superfly2000

I actually got the same question. I haven't read about it. The only thing I read was that some features in it where actually taken from MMO's...which will probably make most roleplay loving people squirm a little...

But other than that....I mean....whats the big deal...

GoblinSapper

Quote from: superfly2000;196449I actually got the same question. I haven't read about it. The only thing I read was that some features in it where actually taken from MMO's...which will probably make most roleplay loving people squirm a little...

But other than that....I mean....whats the big deal...

Two words. Dragon Born.

: (

The Boom King

Judging by the picture on the link, you don't even make your own character, you just choose one from a selection of five choices. I could be totally wrong, but that's what it looks like. That combined with the fact that there's only five classes! It's not even D&D anymore with only five classes! I mean, I'll probably get it for the co-op mode so I can play it with my little bro, but I can't imagine it'll be an online game. Not with five classes.

I hate that it only has five classes.

GoblinSapper

Quote from: The Boom King;196509Judging by the picture on the link, you don't even make your own character, you just choose one from a selection of five choices. I could be totally wrong, but that's what it looks like. That combined with the fact that there's only five classes! It's not even D&D anymore with only five classes! I mean, I'll probably get it for the co-op mode so I can play it with my little bro, but I can't imagine it'll be an online game. Not with five classes.

I hate that it only has five classes.

Also, ONLY FIVE CLASSES?

Jayde Moon

Hey guys, I heard there's only going to be five classes.

The Boom King

Makes my teeth itch just thinking about it. Five Freaking Classes.