Good Domain Bugs

Started by Richørd, March 29, 2020, 04:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richørd

Turn Undead is bugged for the Good Domain.
I am able to use Turn Undead and it says that it uses the appropriate effects but :
1. Empower Good does not seem to work, at all. At least it didn't during the quest I ran with a few people.
2. Call to the Righteous does not check alignment. I ended up giving evil aligned undead the effect of Aid too.

Will report more bugs if I find them.

Drink With Me

To attach on to this. The same is said for the Knowledge Domain.

1. Empower the Enlightened doesn't seem to be working at all.

The other two are working as intended.
If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

Electrohydra

Double-check that the evil creatures are actually getting the -effect- of Aid. The Turn does the VFX on all creatures, but only applies the actual buff as stated in the description. Yes it's very confusing.

Tala

I probably was too lazy to mention, but this variation doesn't fire the VFX on anything anymore, same as other Turn effects that might give a 'tell' on some alignment or stat

Drink With Me

I was more or less piggy backing onto this thread but the Knowledge Domain one. Empower the Enlighten doesn't even do a VFX. It simply doesn't grand the bonuses to allies or one-self with 13+ int. Like for instance the Law Domain one does for alignment. I could record a video and show for demonstration if that would be helpfu.

Tala

Best not to piggyback bug reports...

But you're right, that power looks bugged. We'll get it fixed, but like the rest "Empower the X", there won't be a VFX.

Edit: fixed from next reset

Drink With Me