Started by GoblinSapper, August 13, 2010, 04:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinSapper

Docks Troglodytes Quest: Cannot add people to quest later with quest tool

Wolves in Farmland: No cattle spawn to defend in the area

Underbard

Tower of Mercy.  Transition broken.

Snoteye

Invite tool is fixed. I haven't the foggiest clue why the cattle doesn't spawn.

SkillFocuspwn

The Goblin Belly Grass quest has no option from Bulgina Greaselips to accept it. It appears as an active quest in your journal after the saves.

Snoteye

That should be fixed. Everything seems to be in order with the Tower of Mercy transition. It's the one from the Starwood into the Road, right?

Thomas_Not_very_wise

It's the one from the Warden's District into the Tower of Mercy Chamber's of the Confined, Snoteye my love.

TUSOM

Fredoc's Quest.. Marsk's assistance takes your money and doesn't give you order #42

Larder of the Hanging goblin - transition down wasn't working.

Lenthis

Quests will on occasion say one player has joined 4-6 times so a group of four can face the spawn of eight and get oblitherated in seconds.

Also harpies is broken as you can just talk to him again t o complete the quest and not do it.

Snoteye

How recent is this, Lenthis?

The Old Hack

Clay for the Clay Man: When you hand in, it doesn't matter how many buckets you found. He only takes and rewards you for one. I was left with several buckets I could only dump elsewhere. In the message window, upon hand in it also informed me that I had already completed that quest.

Snoteye

Quote from: The Old Hack;194882In the message window, upon hand in it also informed me that I had already completed that quest.

No, it didn't. And I have fixed the bug.

Cerberus

Quote from: TUSOM;194860Larder of the Hanging goblin - transition down wasn't working.
The hatch now opens and closes at least, but I still couldn't get down there?..

Stormbringer

The Marching Dead quest does not spawn zombies.

Kotenku

3 AM EST 8/14: The portal to part 2 of the Netherese Observatory does not allow players with the quest through.

The Rat Barricade quest in the Sewers near the Masked Hermit Rafter does not allow players down the hatch.

Craig210

Wizards Tome quest is bugged, when you reach the regeants you cannot collect them. None of the three regeants work for this,