Report Typos

Started by ScottyB, January 19, 2009, 08:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottyB

If you spot a typo in an EFUA conversation, please reply with the name of the object talking and where in the dialog you found the typo.

If you spot a typo in an area description, item description, NPC description, etc., reply here and someone else will (hopefully) get around to it.

adharmas

Map pin for the Mausoleum is "Ziggurat Mansoleum"

Vanquishried

For the orange picking quest there is a typo.

when it says for options it says:

[you head off with tthe oranges]

tooh

the raft isnt a ship..please correct some dialoges.

Garem

When reaching the snowy area on top of the mountain, theres a mispelling of the word "beginning" on the first of the two yellow text area descriptions. At least, I think that was the word. I know for a FACT that there is an error, though.

putrid_plum

The stargazer exile merchant sells a cloak but it's description says it's made by kobolds of Sanctuary or something very similar.

Relinquish

Spitting Vipers say quirt instead of squirt in their description.

Oskar Maxon

Belt of the Enduring mentions the Underdark in its description.

putrid_plum

Last time I checked the cloak was the same, I am curious if the stargazers traded with Lord Bunge?

The Lord of Mushrooms

On the main page under the spell changes there is a simple typo for magic vestment

QuoteMagic vestment: +1 at levels 1-6, +2 at levels 7-12, +3 for levels 13+; only work son armor (not shields).

Meant to be "works on" rather than "work son" I believe.

Professor Death

Orange collecting typo

When you collect oranges for the SPOILER, the message says something on the order of you have gathered "tthe oranges" - with two Ts.  Minor, but it's been there a long time.

derfo

Wild Orc Helm description starts with "an helm"

Luke Danger

Technecally not a typo, but the Clerk in the Guild Registration Office (Ziggeruat) needs to be updated

ScottyB

I fixed a typo in the opening post that erroneously suggested that I still fix typos.

Oh wow, that's some circular something or other. Look, butterfly! Pretty!

ScruffyMcSmirkalot

The Description for the Puzzle Room Quest Giver below the New Arrival's Tower is incorrect. It states that it's "QUEST: Solo", but it should instead be "QUEST: Solo Levels 2-6" assuming it's intended that characters level 7 and up aren't able to use the Puzzle Room.