Craft Trap Use

Started by Halfbrood, September 30, 2009, 01:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfbrood

I was of the understanding that we should bug report any further use of the Craft Trap skill instead of Engineering. The small leak quest, you get from the Workshop Guild uses Craft Trap instead.

Kotenku

So does Craddock's wagon.

chezcaliente

Porkolt

Quote from: Halfbrood;147192I was of the understanding that we should bug report any further use of the Craft Trap skill instead of Engineering. The small leak quest, you get from the Workshop Guild uses Craft Trap instead.

Still not fixed!

Halfbrood

This is still an issue. :|

Porkolt

I was actually wondering wether anyone's seen a place where this DOES work properly? Because that might be part of the issue (as in it not working at all).

Snoteye

Snoteye

Quote from: Kotenku;150038So does Craddock's wagon.

Can somebody confirm that this quest is working in its current implementation? I don't care how it works as long as it does.

lovethesuit

Confirmed. Fixing the ox works, getting the tools works, and repairing the wagon...I dunno!

Snoteye

Does that mean some of it works and some of it doesn't, or you don't know about the rest? If it works now I can look into why it stopped working, because apparently it did.

lovethesuit

When you bring the guy the tools, he rewards you. I think that if you try to go past that it doesn't work, but I could be wrong.