Broken transition? Dunwarren - Hydraulic Shafts

Started by derkot, May 24, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derkot

Was swimming around this area and found transition to pipe which seems not works.
On clicking to 'swim down' there is no appears any message and nothing happens.

Pipe is located in left-bottom corner of map. Here is screen.
[hide][/hide]
Радостное одиночество.

Anonymous Lemur

The area connected to that transition was supposed to have collapsed way back in the Thynne era. Making keys to a specific part of the machine impossible to get along with it! Though it still appears to be possible to get to the area it connected to from the other end, so I dunno what's going on there.

Mystery Machine

That area was never reconnected when Howland took out the sewers when the tile-set bugs were happening on the EE transition.  It was reported once but still never fixed it seems.

derkot

Quote from: Mystery Machine on May 24, 2018, 06:30:44 PM
That area was never reconnected when Howland took out the sewers when the tile-set bugs were happening on the EE transition.  It was reported once but still never fixed it seems.

Is this can be same about sewers with green substance and green spiders?
On end of sewers there is door which leads to nowhere but there is hints what it leads deeper in machine.
I just forgot to make screen and forgot proper name of area.  :(
Радостное одиночество.

zDark Shadowz

Area - Dunwarren - Hydraulic Shafts
Bug - Two One-Way transitions. (and maybe some inaccessible tunnels?)

After a while exploring these shafts I got to a point where I got confused and realised that some of these transitions aren't quite correct which might be preventing further exploration... though if the tunnels they're meant to connect to loop around anyway don't worry about it I guess :) Map is the limit that can be explored currently (checked every possible route I could anyway)