Purple Crystal Mines and Lizards

Started by Professor Death, July 27, 2009, 12:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Death

If a deep lizard spawns, it often gets trapped behind some terrain and cannot effectively charge (a patch of mushrooms I think), making it much less scary.  Might want to change that.

FleetingHeart

These things are simply too large to navigate any but the most wide open terrain. They really ought to be shrunk. I would be infinitely more frightened of a lizard the size of a shark that is both fast and strong, than a lizard that is the size of a house and can't move through man sized archways, let alone maneuver tight corridors.

lovethesuit

There's a simple solution. Make it even larger.

Professor Death

Quote from: FleetingHeart;137597These things are simply too large to navigate any but the most wide open terrain. They really ought to be shrunk. I would be infinitely more frightened of a lizard the size of a shark that is both fast and strong, than a lizard that is the size of a house and can't move through man sized archways, let alone maneuver tight corridors.

I like.  Scale the things down a bit, a la the how the sand crabs are scaled down from spiders!

FleetingHeart

Quote from: lovethesuit;137600There's a simple solution. Make it even larger.

I don't even want to think about having a 200% sized great lizard >.<

Then again, I guess that would leave people no other option than to kill it. But you know they'd all stand back with slings and darts if they must.