Previous topic - Next topic

Doc-Holiday

Player: Doc-Holiday
PC: Ehdgaven Vautreen
Class: Cleric
Level: 4

Quest: Letter Delivery to House Aberdenne

Issue:

I recieved the Letter Delivery from the PC in the upper floors of Old Muskroot's tower. Upon delivery to the attending NPC in House Aberdenne I opted to use Persudae to gain a little extra bonus. I rolled a "20" on the attempt and was rewarded with a second "PvP Tool". I now have two of them!

noobliette

Same thing happened to my secondary character Talib, except it was a Character Token.

The Boom King

Same thing happened to my character Stella. Except it was animal guts. ANIMAL GUTS.

CluelessNoob

I've noticed that this sort of thing also happens with the Muskroot persuade check.

I believe it's because the reward they give is a copy from anything you have in your inventory. I ended up with another "Faceless Visor" once at the Aberdenn Quest, a item I recieved from Baron Bilby's quest as a reward.

Like I said, Muskroots' persuade check does the same thing, or I suspect it to. Having recieved 16 ice arrows I already had in my pack, and a beastman knife before.

Porkolt

If this has been changed, you did it wrong. I passed the persuade check today and received nothing.

Coldburn

Same as Porkolt; received nothing today.

Voluminous Cloak

I passed the persuade check and got a mushroom fiber staff!

Canzah

As I understand it an item already existing in your pack is copied as the "extra reward" whether intended or not.

Aethereal

This bug is once again prevalent, possibly due to the NPC being reverted but renamed to 'Vaes Gawlor, Aberdenn Bannersman.'

Upon passing the persuade check he will reward you with a clone of an apparently randomly chosen item from your inventory.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

johanmaxon

So... It is time for me to roll a new character, dump everything I have and lend a fullplate from someone?

Aethereal

Quote from: johanmaxon;310250So... It is time for me to roll a new character, dump everything I have and lend a fullplate from someone?

Might just clone your PvP tool though.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

putrid_plum

had this happen as well recently!

Talir

Still happening as of this reset?

Howlando

Report if this happens again.

Spiffy Has

It cloned my sending token.