Not receiving wage

Started by Corrigo, April 15, 2015, 05:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrigo

After being initially wanded for the Prefects by DM Elmo, I have not received my character's wage. I informed with DM ShadowCharlatan, but when he tried to find out what was wrong, a number of errors triggered and he couldn't find out what was wrong. My character was in the Civil Service before, during which I received my wage without any problems. I've given it some time, but there's still no sign of anything working out, so here's a bug report.

PC name: Alaric Griettman
Account: CorrigoEFUR

TheSpooky

I've been meaning to ask a DM about this as well, I think I might have the same bug--Torrick never had a wage before, but he was wanded into the faction and isn't receiving a wage. Didn't know it might be a technical problem until I saw this thread.

PC: Torrick Candelau

Account: AlvinSchwartz

Corrigo

DM Elmo tried setting me up with a special wage to solve this problem. I am also not receiving the special wage.

If someone could take another look at this I'd be much obliged. The money's important to me, because it allows me to give incentive to people to get involved with my PC's activities. Without money I can't really get much done.

Apocryphal Misconceptions

Only Talir seems to know how to fix this. He's set up a bunch of us.

Talir

Contact me on IRC and I will fix it.

Corrigo

Everything appears to be working properly now. Thank you, Talir!