Insect Summon Theme

Started by Relinquish, December 22, 2010, 12:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relinquish

Summon I of this theme are level 4, instead of level 1 (As per the fix to make quest spawns not so high) I can't say for any other summons, but I can speculate that they are also unchanged.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

These are all level 4- which makes sense cause these summons are pretty ridiculously strong, haha.

Relinquish

Quote from: Thomas_Not_very_wise;214821These are all level 4- which makes sense cause these summons are pretty ridiculously strong, haha.

They look all strong on the character sheet. But in reality. I don't see myself being more than an annoyance with them.

JMuzz

I think he was being sarcastic, because they completely suck.

Relinquish

Quote from: JMuzz;214838I think he was being sarcastic, because they completely suck.

Not to mention they suck. Make them OP please?

Thomas_Not_very_wise

When one of them holds off 3 burning skeletons, and saves your ass, let me know.

JMuzz

They do not progress as levels progress. A insect swarm summoned at the 5th spell level is completely identical to one summoned at the first level. >_> It's the worse summoning theme ever.

Relinquish

Quote from: JMuzz;214849They do not progress as levels progress. A insect swarm summoned at the 5th spell level is completely identical to one summoned at the first level. >_> It's the worse summoning theme ever.

i thought they fixed that?

JMuzz

Maybe, I haven't used it in a while.  But it was, for a very long time, completely worthless.

Portal Rat

Heh. It's a bug report.

Howlando

Commenting on how it used to be months ago is not helpful. It should be fixed and decent now, considering it has very good DR, concealment, and even high AB. Obviously the damage is low.... but what do you expect?

Still might make a great tank.

Relinquish

Quote from: Howland;214969Commenting on how it used to be months ago is not helpful. It should be fixed and decent now, considering it has very good DR, concealment, and even high AB. Obviously the damage is low.... but what do you expect?

Well, I haven't gotten past summon Is so I'll take your word.

Relinquish

Quote from: Howland;214969Commenting on how it used to be months ago is not helpful. It should be fixed and decent now, considering it has very good DR, concealment, and even high AB. Obviously the damage is low.... but what do you expect?

Most of what you say is true, however I don't notice them having that much damage reduction, none of them have concealment (I can cast up to lvl 3 summons) If you say they are supposed to have it I only can assume its a bug that they don't.

Howlando