Faction bug on quests

Started by The Old Hack, October 29, 2015, 12:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Hack

I think we have faction issues in at least some scripted quests. In the Bonepit we saw undead svirf trying to mob their Chosen Arcanist leader. And in Trolls we saw the trolls attack their own Ancestral Spirits as well as in some cases even fighting among themselves.

EDIT: The trolls that fought among themselves included a Stone Thrower. I suspect it threw its AoE stone at a Spirit and damaged the others, causing them to attack it.

~tOH.

Mort

Please continue reporting faction issues. I updated npc faction groups recently, but there could be errors that slipped in.

The Old Hack

Found another in the Grotto of Filth. The reptile men were fighting their own oozes and even more bizarrely their own Prophet. It took a lot of challenge out of the boss fight that the buggers were swarming and trying to kill their own leader by the time we arrived.

~tOH.

Mort

Name the area for me. There is so many QAs and I do not know all of them...

sharkinajar

Webbed tunnels quest has a bug for spiders quest. Underdark spiders fight with Sword spiders.

The Old Hack

Quote from: Mort;n647705Name the area for me. There is so many QAs and I do not know all of them...

'Grotto of Filth' is the name of the QA. It is off the Scamander River with the entrance in that semi-templelike section near the end that leads to the Low Road.

Mort

These will be fixed next reset.

The Old Hack

The undead svirnebli in the In-Between quest granted in the Watcher outpost have a problem. When their leader spawns, they mob him and try to kill him.

Mort

Will be fixed next reset.

Caster13

I made some faction adjustments in the Low Road troll quest. Please let me know if anybody sees any troll on troll violence in the quest.