Started by The Puzzler, February 01, 2010, 02:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Puzzler

Magic Eaters (all sorts) - Non-Hostile
Quaggoths - Non-Hostile
Kuo Toan Boatman at Fort Mur - Hostile
Kuo Toan Boatman at Sslal'Teesh - Hostile

VanillaPudding

Magic eaters are like that due to the no-party system I believe and only hostile against the single person that causes them to spawn.

scrappayeti

Not for me. When I summoned them with casting they were blue to me the whole time.

Ommadawn

I concur, they've popped up while I was alone and casting, non-hostile.

Kotenku

Quote from: VanillaPudding;164994Magic eaters are like that due to the no-party system I believe and only hostile against the single person that causes them to spawn.

Wrong.

And yeah, Hopefully the Kuo-toa will be fixed with the ruthless efficiency of a well-oiled communist regime.

VanillaPudding

Quote from: Kotenku;165016Wrong.

And yeah, Hopefully the Kuo-toa will be fixed with the ruthless efficiency of a well-oiled communist regime.

Wrong

Nihm

Cave Prowlers are also neutral

putrid_plum

volts are neutral as well!

Damien

There are so many people in the Underdark!

Damien

All the guys in the Kuo-Tao inn are hostile too.

sylvyrdragon

Seems the whole of the Kuo-Toa are hostlie.  The one's on the dock, the merchant at the town, and those in the Inn.  Rather fun to get of a ship and go "Oh, crap... INVIS!"

Ommadawn

This is strange... the day before yesterday three of us went to the Kuo-Toa city and they were non-hostile/fine, though the boatman in Slaaltesh (apologies for spelling, it's been some time) was hostile and attacked us.

VanillaPudding

boatman is still hostile in the kobold area yet was unhostile in mur.

IxTheSpeedy

The Kuo-toans on Ploblopliiiblop or whatever it is called seem to all be non-hostile as of last night.  The innkeeper inside the inn on the island however is still hostile.

Thanks.

Caster13

Could it be there are mixed up factions within the Kuo-toans? Like the Kuo-toan boat NPC and the innkeeper are in the same faction. But once a PC is attacked by one of these and attacks back, the other Kuo-toans also become hostile after that?