EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlaid

Don't seem to have the EFU itch lately so probably taking a break for a bit.

Strangeways

Playing Wrath of the Righteous atm and a few important events coming up so unlikely to be IG much.

Loops

Won't be playing as much for awhile. Busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy.

cmenden

SunrypeSlim

PM me for an apology! :3

Empress of Neon

Wanted to make it official/known.

Back! And happy to be :)

Hierophant

Taking at least a month or two hiatus. See you guys on the next!
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Pandip

EFU hasn't hit right for a while and still isn't. Be back sometime.

Diabl0658

Im currently playing Tudur Crabbe and will not be online tomorrow, and monday looks like a maybe as well.

putrid_plum

I'll be taking a long break from efu.  Rock on.

TheShadow

For the record, not sure if the majority of y'all saw or not, but after Wilfred died my interest in EFU hit rock bottom. Combined with increasing RL responsibilities (4/5 adults in my family are going down for surgery {Again)) and I have no interest in making another character at this time. I'll be back in may or later, whenever I'm home from training.
Keep on rocking.
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

SunrypeSlim

Wah wah wah

Over-reaction and blame

Leaving for a good long while to work on my mental health. Thought I could do both; clearly can't.

Sorry
PM me for an apology! :3

Astra

I'm sorry to see you go.  I know we don't know each other too well, but I enjoyed seeing your character IG and talking with you on discord, for whatever that's worth. Take care.

nelly

i cant play efu 24/7, and despite my efforts to make it work into my schedule, it's clear to me that it's expected i play nonstop or my efforts are worthless. I'll come back when I have time to give, have fun gamers =)

sorry to be drama lama

Father Time

A sentiment I often find myself sharing. Regardless! I hope a short break helps you deal with the setback.

Come back soon, Nelly!