Evil Cultists

Started by Sternhund, June 17, 2009, 04:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sternhund

Hey. I'm running a plot. It has room for a few evil cultist like PCs to be assisting with it. However, finding folks to partake has been harder than I thought, so here's a public advertisement for it. If you want more info, talk to me in IRC. No application is required.

Random_White_Guy

Man. That's not how you shamelessly self promote at all.

You need flair.

You need style.

You need-

[size=8]THE EVIL CULT[/u][/i][/color][/size](tm)

QuoteThe most sinister of humans or those with the best of intentions often find themselves in moments of weakness. Craving that which they cannot obtain. Seeking the short road. The easy way out. The offering of themselves in both flesh and mind and perhaps even greater, in the pursuit of a menacing and hellacious afterlife for pleasure and joy in the present.

Faust, the Portrait of Dorian Grey, The Devil's Advocate. Time and again the notion of obtaining power for seemingly nothing has been a tale of story and legend alike.

With a bit of imagination and a bit of willingness to sacrifice perhaps the premature death of your character you can find yourself enthralled  in storytelling of the highest calibre.

Foul deeds. Sordid affairs. Shady alliances. Corruption not only in the political or moral sense but to the very core of being. Come along with Sternhund upon a voyage few in EFUA's history have embarked upon and you shall have a taste of true power...

...At the cost of your soul (But how often do you use that, right?)
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Sternhund

Well guys, there you have it. The real question at this point is, who doesn't want to join?

Kotenku

Quote from: Sternhund;131513Well guys, there you have it. The real question at this point is, who doesn't want to join?

i dont

The Crimson Magician

hey i can post here

that sounds cool sternhund no

Thrall

Evil Cultists. Cool. Evil Cultists. Ok. Evil Cultists. No on me.

TeufelHunden