Joric Featherfall

Started by Champion_of_brandobaris, July 14, 2009, 01:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champion_of_brandobaris

Us halflings need to stick together, you know? It's a big world out there, and many things would eat us in a single gulp.

Well folks, he died. A long run, longer than I thought he would last. Fond memories, insane antics, and great laughs made him a glorious character. I sorrow that I never achieved his PrC, or never achieved his greatest goal, which was to change out the Count's Wardrobe with a Whore's Outfit, nor did he ever Tar and Feather the Lord Zakarias Sharboneth.

I'd say his finest moment's were with Iron Halo. And I had great fun recording adventures, stories, and other stuff.

I made the PC for Caddies, really. I thought a Chessentan halfling Divine Champion for Brandobaris would be lol enough to get approved, and it was! But I had to achieve it, and in the end, time frowned upon Poor Joric, and I was Nagasmed.

Anyways, Screenies!

The above letter was my insidious plot to frame Alemander Sharboneth in the plot to earn my PrC by exchanging his clothes for a Whore's outfit.

Before

After

Joric's sword.

Joric's shield.

Words to live by.

Talking to a Tree, at times, I wonder if I was sane.

Thinks got a bit confusing at this point, but focus on the HEART REMOVED part.

You Cannot throw away my heart so foolishly.

There is no act more bold than Crime.

Thud.

Marching with the Armada.

The End.

Thanks to ImpossibleDream, Germain, RwG, Mort, Caddies, Daz, MindMaster, Lavicious Teddybear, Djspectre, and everyone else who made Joric's legend so great.

Also, Kudo's to Blubie.

[/I]

BoomdaddyBP

Sweet character. Mischievous and all about the adventure as he should of been.

Blue41

Luke Danger

I loved the interaction with Gloin. You really grilled him in the end with your antics, especially since Gloin was usually the one who kept you from getting hurt.

Shame he didn't get Divine Champ, he earned it I say.

Lascivious

Woo! Cylaeria's sucky comment is forever immortalized. 8D

Sorry to see Joric go, though. I loved the character from the moment that I met him and I loved all the content that you offered us from him on the forums. Almost as cool as Tomi. Almost.

DarkLord_Approved

Joric T_T

I am sad that I've not had the pleasure to beat him down.

But he was still a great PC.

TheImpossibleDream

My favorite part of the story is where you die! Well played though.

Blubie

Equinox

FUCKING NAGA!

WORST DAY EVER!

ruining my planz.

Joric was awesome.

Daemonic Daz

Cool cat Thomas, looking forward to your next character

Canzah

OrchardOfMines

Wern8

Nice character, but he murdered the last three of the Ironhalo Chapter. : (

Velve

Seemed like a cool character, pity he never seemed to be about while I was, would have liked to interact with him more.

Talir

Well done with the event. Shame to see him go. Good character.