Today's Elven Meeting

Started by Lascivious, July 18, 2009, 10:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lascivious

Alright, so here is a complete listing of screenshots that have all the logs of the meeting between the elves today. There were several people who couldn't make it because of OOC reasons,. After briefly talking to a couple of people about it (most importantly, Lotherad's player), I decided to record everything that happened with these images. If you want your character to have been there when it happened, feel free to make a post here stating your their name. If you want them to have sworn the oath to join the group, please list that in your post as well.

I shouldn't have to say this, but please don't read through this topic for metagaming purposes. It should be common sense not to use these shots to metagame.

If you're not an elf, get out. Nao. You shouldn't see any of this. If your character is blatantly shady (i.e., doesn't plan on saying a single thing, doesn't plan on giving their name, etc.), you can pretty much assume that you weren't there. If you were trying to sneak or stealth in order to eavesdrop on the meeting but weren't actually online or at the meeting for our characters to try to spot you, you weren't there. Finally, if your character was off doing something at the time of the meeting, you weren't there. Even if your character is an elf that really really wanted to come.

That said, enjoy. I never realized how much a pain in the ass it is for NWN to save files as .tga instead of something pretty and simple like .jpg. Notify me if anything is missing or out of order.

EDIT'd

Halfbrood

Some nice shots, but perhaps not the best time or place to post them...

Lascivious

A mod is free to move them wherever. I figured that the screenshot forum would be the best place considering the post has around twenty screenies, despite the lack of secrecy. And besides, I don't think that the elves have their own secret forum, so anywhere that I put them will be public.

Sandstorm

These definately should not be public.

Relinquish

If people can't make it, they can't make it. I'm fairly sure you can relay the information to them through an IG medium then this OOC: forum.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Halfbrood

I think what Thomas meant to say was "It would be best if you took these down, to avoid any accidental complications".

Lascivious

Done. Sorry, didn't think so many issues would arise from this. My bad.

Thomas_Not_very_wise

My Apologies. I meant to say what Halfbrood said.

The Beggar

Ah crap...I wanted to look for hot busty elves and what, you take the pics down?!

Back to the gnome pics.

Lascivious

Kyaelis wasn't wearing her boob outfit anyhow.

Disco

Behemoth

It is good that you got rid of pics.